Yelbridges is looking for a self-driven, team player, security engineer that will be located at our HQ in Thika for a full time job. As a Cyber Security firm, with a foothold in Europe and East Africa, we are expanding and thus looking for the best skills that will accelerate the growth of on once career.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
- Bachelor of Science Degree Informaion Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in IT security with emphasis on security assessment (Web & Mobile Security).
- Fundamental knowledge in TCP/IP networking.
- Reasonable Windows and Linux administration experience
- Added bonus: Any technical security certification.
- Carry out penetration testing on both Web and mobile applications for our clients.
- Design & develop security testing scenarions for clients.
- Develop in-house tools that will assist in the Pentesters automate/conduct their work deligently.
- Collaborate with the delivery team to offer Incident Response services to the clients.
- Research into technical security areas and contribute to security training course development, including the development of slides, workshops and virtual environments.
How to Apply
Send an email with the following details to [email protected]
- CV and resume about yourself
- Cover letter.
15th November 2021