Are you looking for new exposures and broaden your career in the field of Cyber Security as a Pentester? Then you can be the candidate we are looking for. As Yelbridges, we are keen to empowering and building skills through exposure and networking with the right people. If you fit the qualifications, send in your application.
Under this role you’ll be required to;
- Carry out Web App/ Mobile and Network Pentests for our clients.
- Carry out Internal and External Pentests for our clients.
- Research on new ways and technologies in field of Cyber Security
- Write reports of the your findings.
- Innovate and model new red teaming techniques
- Do Awareness campaigns on matters cyber security – Phishing tests
- Collaborating with the Information Security Functions to maintain records of all data assets and exports.
- Assist in the ISO 27001 improvement matrix for Yelbridges and clients.
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Professional Certifications in Cyber Security – CEH or equivalent.
- Show competence in Cyber Security through CTFs or learning platforms
- At least 18 months experience.
The deadline is set to 11th November 2022 at 10:00 am EAT.
The gross expected pay will be between Kes 63,500 to Kes 70,000 Gross for the first 6 months on entry.